Pumpkins, rustling leaves, and more. We are ready for some fall fun!
Our annual school carnival is a Fall Festival this year! We will have games for students, yummy concessions, pumpkin painting, and more. As always, volunteers make our events successful! Check out what we have planned.
We need your help.
We would greatly appreciate your help by donating treats for the Junk Food Walk, prize items for our Raffle Boards, or volunteering on the night of the Festival.
- Send Junk Food Walk donations to the school office until the day of the Festival. Individually wrapped cakes, candies, granola bars, and applesauce pouches are always popular treats.
- Contact us by email if you are interested in donating a prize for our Raffle Boards. We have set up a Donor Appreciation Page on our website, and can also feature your business via our social media pages.
- Sign up to volunteer through our Sign Up Genius page, Click the pumpkin below to check out open opportunities.
We have planned tons of fun games for families to enjoy, including:
- Spiderweb Sling: Students sit around a spiderweb on the floor and use popsicle stick catapults to get their spider to the center of the web.
- Apple Stacking: Two students race each other to see who can be the first to stack five apples.
- Pumpkin Chuckin’: Students underhand toss pumpkins into one of three baskets.
- Boil, Boil, Toil & Trouble: Students compete to see who will be the first to roll all the needed potion ingredients into their cauldron.
- Monster sMash: Students have three underhand tosses to smash all the monsters down.
- Ghosts in the Graveyard: Students use bowling balls to “send” ghosts back to their “resting places”.
- Ping Pong Pumpkin: Students bounce “pumpkin seeds” (ping pong balls) back into the pumpkin (game board).
- Dem Dancing Bones: Students race each other to put a skeleton back together.
- Witch Toss: Students have three attempts to toss a ring onto a witch’s hat.
- Needle in a haystack: Students have 30 seconds to search the haystack and find the needle.
- Junk Food Walk: Students stop on their candy corn-shaped marker when the music stops and the winning marker gets a yummy prize.
- Eyeball Relay: Balance the eyeball in a skeleton’s palm and carefully race to the cauldron.
Pumpkin Painting and Costumes
Mini-pumpkins will be available for students to paint. Students and families are also encouraged to wear costumes to our Fall Festival. You know, if you happen to have costumes lying around at home.